Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Start

Hey every one let me start off by aplogize for my spelling as I post. I have a tendency to type pretty fast and get kind of careless when it comes to it.. Well now that that is out of the way I will introduce myself formally. My name is Mike and I am a simple person. Im not rich or famous (at least not yet), I work as a server at a Chilis in PA. I have bounced around from one job to another after graduating high school. I went to college for a little while then I went to school for my real estate license. I found that I didnt really take to realestate that much and It was simply costing me too much $$. I then decided to go try my hand at insurance.. Yep you guessed it .. not really having that either. Was not to fond of the company I was working for so long story short I quit. I then got a job at a Recruiting firm.. (this was probably the best fit for me I found so far) but I acutally got fired. Reason made simple, I got a DUI after coming home from my friends 21st Bday out at the bar .. basically I hit ice and wham! found the gard rail. All the community serice I had to do took too much time away from my job at the recruiting office and that was how the cookie crumbled. So now I found something that I really like. Online Marketing. Its a great fit , I can work from home and not hae to worry about my boss or goin into the office. Just one problem, I cant seem to find a way to make the money that I want to. I hae made ehh.. about 30 bucks so far and spent about 25 on advertising on google. A 5 dollar profit! WOOPI! lol yeah well its a start. so now Im really putting things into action.. For example this blog. I wanted to make people aware of the challenge I am presenting myself. I want to make at least 1000 dollars by the end of 2 months from now. Thats it. will I make It ? I hope so.. i mean i will .. i will .. thats the attitude I am supposed to have right?

No comments: